Buyer - means the person whose Order for the Goods is accepted by the Seller or the person who places an order through the Website or by authorized agent.
Seller - means OEMstron Electronics Limited trading as OEMstron.
Product - means the product (including any instalment of the products or any parts for them) which the Seller is to supply in accordance with these Terms.
(1) The price of the Products shall be the Seller's quoted price, or where no price has been quoted (or is no longer valid), the price on the Seller's price list current at the date of acceptance of the Order by the Seller. The validity of quotations must be considered correct at the time of issue only. A quotation for the Products shall not constitute an offer. If, by mistake the Seller has under-priced an item, the Seller will not be liable to supply that item to the Buyer at the stated price.
(2) The Seller reserves the right, by giving Written notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Products (whether the price of the Products is a quoted price or not) to reflect any increase in the cost to the Seller which is due to any factor beyond the control of the Seller (such as, without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of duties, increases in costs from suppliers, carriers or other subcontractors, significant increase in the costs of labor, materials or other costs of manufacture or product withdrawal which has been placed on the Seller), any change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the Products which is requested by the Buyer, or any delay caused by any instructions of the Buyer or failure of the Buyer to give the Seller adequate information or instructions.
(3) Except as otherwise stated in the Seller's Written quotation or in any price list of the Seller, and unless otherwise agreed in Writing between the Buyer and the Seller, all prices are given by the Seller on an ex works basis, and where the Seller agrees to deliver the Products otherwise than at the Seller's premises, the Buyer shall be liable to pay the Seller's charges for transport, packaging and insurance.
(4) The price is exclusive of any applicable value added tax, which the Buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Seller. However, in the case of Products ordered through the Website all prices are expressed exclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated and such VAT will be payable in addition (if applicable).
(5) Prices are exclusive of taxes, impositions and other charges, including sales, use, excise, value-added and similar taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, international shipping charges, forwarding agent's and broker's fees, bank fees, consular fees, and document fees.
(1) All payments must be made in the currency billed on the original invoice.
(2) For Domestic Orders, Seller accepts Credit Card (Unionpay, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Cash on Delivery, Certified Check, Telegraphic/Wire Transfer, Money Order, Alipay, or other Escrow Transactions.
(3) For International Orders, Seller accepts Telegraphic/Wire Transfer or Escrow Transaction: Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram, Alipay.
(4) Both domestic and international orders do not require a minimum amount. It may require 3-5 extra days to process Check or Cash on Delivery. For Wire Transfers, the Buyer shall include the invoice number and order information on your bank documentation.
(5) The Buyer shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and the Buyer shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the Seller in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part. The Seller may at any time, without limiting any other rights or remedies it may have, set off any amount owing to it by the Buyer against any amount payable by the Seller to the Buyer.
(1) For Domestic Orders, Seller ships package via any domestic carrier as the Buyer requested. Please contact Seller for more information.
(2) For International Orders, Seller ships package via TNT, EMS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, or Other way Buyer prefers. Seller adheres to all export policies and rules. Some Products may be ITAR restricted and the export restrictions may cause delay in shipping lead time.
(3) Shipping cost is based on size, weight, destination and value of the package, including shipping insurance.
(4) Seller reserves the right to make deliveries in installments. Delay in delivery of one installment will not entitle Buyer to cancel any other installment(s). Delivery of any installment of Products within thirty (30) days after the date requested will constitute a timely delivery. Delivery of a quantity that varies from the quantity specified shall not relieve Buyer of the obligation to accept delivery and pay for the Products delivered.
(1) Seller appreciates Buyer's business and offers an instant 7 days return policy .(7 days after receive the Products). The returned Products shall have to be in their original condition. Shipping cost is not refundable.
(2) Seller reserves rights to refuse the unreasonable returns or refunds. For the defective Products, the terms of LIMITED WARRANTY shall be applied.
(1) Seller provides 90 days warranty period from the date Buyer received the products. Some products may have shorter or longer period, it will be stated on the invoice. However, Seller does not have the responsibility for the shipping cost.
(2) Seller makes no express, implied warranties or representations with respect to any product, or with respect to the site, the service or the content. Seller expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and no infringement with regard to the products, the site, the service, and the content.
(3) Seller does not warrant what the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. Seller does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The site, the service and the content are provide on an "As is" and "as available" basis.